What’s one thing that you always remember hearing your mother say first thing in the morning? “Make sure that you wash your face!”
Well, your mom was definitely right about washing your face but, what makes it even better is doing it as a part of your nightly skincare routine. It is one of the things that I continually encourage my facial clients to do. Having nightly facial routine has several benefits and can make a remarkable difference in the appearance of your skin.
Benefits of a nightly skincare routine?
3.Gives your skin an opportunity to rest and recover.
4. Moisturizer is able to penetrate and absorb into your skin for a full 6-8 hours.
5. Less dirt and bacteria will be on your pillow!
What products do you need?
- Cleanser – Removes bacteria, excess oil and makeup
- Exfoliator – Gets rid of dead skin and sets your skin up to better absorb nutrients from other products. Using a facial brush it a great way to keep the skin fresh!
- Mask – Tightens pores and pulls out toxins. Apply right before a soak in the tub, this gives the mask time to work while you relax.
- Toner – Helps to refresh the skin and tighten up those pores
- Moisturizer – Packs that vitamin rich punch and helps to hydrate, moisturize and balance your skins oil production.
A nightly skincare routine allows you to do less steps in the morning. You will be able to reduce your morning routine to these few tasks:
- Wipe your face with a warm wash cloth.
- Spritz with toner.
- Moisturize and go!
Establishing a nightly skincare routine doesn’t have to be time consuming or hard. Your skin will thank you for it!
Written for Artisan Love Box by:
Owner at www.SoapMixtress.com